Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Study

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece I think for my first final piece for Art this year it came out good but it could've been better. I was suprised I did so well though.

2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why? Pretty successful because I finished on time and it came out pretty close of how I wanted it to.

3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work? Doing the shapes and the light source was actually good for me, but coloring in the background didnt do to well and the underline was not that great either.

4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making? I would be neater with the underlining and make it flow better.

5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
It was difficult doing the circle, because I am not good at making it flow.
6. What did you learn from this piece? I learned how to show value and show shadows and light sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment